If you are unable to log into your CoinOut account, your account may have been blocked because our system detected that your account activity violated our terms of service.
Reasons that an account may be blocked by our system include but are not limited to:
- Submitting Invalid Receipts
- Submitting Duplicate Receipts
- Submitting a high number of receipts from the same merchant
- Submitting receipts that are not from your own purchases or a household member’s purchase
- Account activity outside of the U.S. (Receipts must be in English and in U.S. dollars)
- Fraudulent activity (Sharing receipts with multiple accounts or creating multiple accounts)
If you believe that your account was blocked in error, please click Contact Support at the top of the page to send an email to our support team.
It may take up to 7 business days for our team to investigate and respond with more details about your account status. We appreciate your patience during this review period.