This article is for users that are using CoinOut app version 1.435 (Android)/3.1.47(iOS) or earlier. If you're using a later version of CoinOut, click here
If you HAVE NOT requested a Zelle Cash Out yet:
If you are unable to locate/connect your bank through Zelle, you can request a cash out through PayPal (minimum of $20 of non-pending credits) or request to receive an Amazon gift card.
If your Zelle Cash Out request is PENDING:
If you have already initiated a cash out request and you are unable to locate/connect your back through Zelle, we recommend you cancel the pending Zelle cash out request by following these steps:
- Locate the Zelle transaction in your receipt log.
- Tap on 'Actions' to cancel it.
If your Zelle Cash Out request is PROCESSING:
If you are unable to receive your processed Zelle cash out, the following will happen:
- You will need to wait 2-3 weeks from the process date on the Zelle email you received for Zelle to reject, cancel, or expire the payment.
- Zelle will then send the funds back to CoinOut.
- Once the funds are received by CoinOut, our system will automatically cancel the Zelle cash out transaction listed in your receipt log and the funds will then be automatically added back into your CoinOut account.
- After that is complete, you may request a new cash out through another option such as PayPal (minimum of $20 of non-pending credits) or Amazon gift card.
Article is closed for comments.