If you HAVE NOT requested a Zelle Reward yet:
If you are unable to locate/connect your bank through Zelle, you can redeem a PayPal reward (starts at $25 value) or redeem an Amazon gift card.
If your Zelle Reward Redemption is PENDING:
If you have already initiated a reward redemption and you are unable to locate/connect your bank through Zelle, we recommend you cancel the pending Zelle reward redemption by following these steps:
1. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom tool bar
2. Tap History
3. Locate the pending Zelle transaction and tap the blue X
4. Tap Yes
5. Tap Ok
If your Zelle Reward Redemption is PROCESSING:
If you are unable to receive your processed Zelle reward, the following will happen:
- You will need to wait 2 - 3 weeks from the process date on the Zelle email you received for Zelle to reject, cancel, or expire the payment.
- Zelle will then send the funds back to CoinOut.
- Once the funds are received by CoinOut, our system will automatically cancel the Zelle reward transaction listed in your Activity tab/Reward History and the funds will then be automatically added back into your CoinOut account at their equivalent Coins value.
- After that is complete, you may redeem a new reward through another option such as PayPal ($25 minimum) or Amazon gift card ($3 minumum).
Note: Rewards availability is dependent upon your Level. Check the Rewards tab to see what Rewards are available to you.