This article is for users that are using CoinOut app version 2.0 (Android)/4.0 (iOS) or later. If you're using an earlier version of CoinOut, click here
- If you are logged into the app and need to reset your CoinOut password, you can do it here: https://www.coinout.com/customers/password/new
- You'll be asked to enter your mobile phone number, then tap "reset password." You'll receive your new password via text message.
- If you reinstall the app and your CoinOut account password is not working when you try to log in, please press "forgot password" or "resend password" after you enter the mobile number into the app to receive a temporary login.
- You can set your own password once you've logged in via one of the above methods by following these steps:
1. Tap on the person icon on the top right-hand corner of any screen (this brings you to your dashboard)
2. Tap on "Account"
3. Tap on 'Change Password'
4. Enter your current password
5. Create a new password
6. Confirm/type the new password in again
7. Tap on "Update" to complete the process
Article is closed for comments.