This article is for users that are using CoinOut app version 2.0 (Android)/4.0 (iOS) or later. If you're using an earlier version of CoinOut, click here
We have options to redeem rewards via Amazon Gift Card, PayPal or Zelle with different amounts available based on your level. If a reward is locked, you either need to earn more Coins or wait until you've reached the minimum required level.
To redeem a reward:
1. Tap Rewards on the bottom toolbar
2. Tap on the reward option you want to redeem. Please check that the email address that appears is the email associated with your PayPal or Zelle account or is the email you'd like us to send your Amazon Gift Card code to. If the email address is correct, tap "Continue"
3. If you need to change your email address, tap "Change your Profile email address before redeeming."
4. Enter your new email address on the screen and tap "Update." You'll receive an email to confirm your email address before you can redeem your reward.
5. When the correct email appears, tap "Continue"
Please allow up to 7 business days for our team to process your request.
To view the status of your reward redemption, tap on "Rewards" on the bottom toolbar and tap "History." Scroll until you see the reward redemption. If the reward redemption shows a pending stamp, that means it is pending review. If there is no pending stamp, that means it has been processed and you'll receive it shortly.
Article is closed for comments.