You can connect up to 5 email addresses to your CoinOut account.
Note: If you are not able to set up an app password for use with your Yahoo/Aol email account, you will not be able to connect that email address to CoinOut
1. Tap on the Home tab and scroll to the bottom of the screen
2. Tap the Email Connection icon
3. If you don't have at least one email connected to CoinOut: Tap "Connect Now"
If you already have at least one email connected to CoinOut: Tap "Add Email Account"
3. Enter your email address and password and tap "Submit"
4. Depending on your security settings, you may be prompted to receive a code to verify your account. Choose one of the options on the screen, enter the code you receive, and tap "verify"
5. Wait while the steps are completed to connect your account (i.e., don't navigate away from these screens or minimize the CoinOut app during these steps)
6. If you see this screen, you're all set!
7. If you see this error appear, tap "Try to Connect Another Way"
8. Enter your Yahoo email address
9. Enter your Yahoo email password
10. Enter "CoinOut" in the text box. Tap "Generate password" to continue
8. Tap and hold until options appear on the screen. Tap "Copy."
After you copy the text tap "Done" and tap "Yes"
9. Tap and hold in the "App Password" box until options appear. Paste your app password here and tap "Submit"
10. When you see the “Congratulations!” screen, you're done! Tap on "Great" to return to the home screen