This article is for users that are using CoinOut app version 1.435 (Android)/3.1.47(iOS) or earlier. If you're using a later version of CoinOut, click here
1. Tap on the Walmart Connection box.
2. Enter your username and password for your Walmart account and tap submit.
Do not use your CoinOut credentials.
3. In the verification prompt, you can opt to receive a verification code to your phone (note, message and data rates may apply with this option). To get the code texted to you, tap the “request verification code” button.
4. You will receive a text notification containing your Walmart verification code. It may take a few minutes to receive the code. Note: this code lasts only 15 minutes, so proceed to the next step promptly to avoid needing a new code.
5. Return to the CoinOut app, then enter the verification code you receive in your text message and tap the “Sign In” button.
6. While your account is being verified, the CoinOut app will keep you updated. This process may take a few minutes.
7. If your Walmart account is successfully verified, you will see a screen congratulating you on linking your account.
8. If the connection is successful, the home screen will now reflect that your Walmart account is connected.
Article is closed for comments.